Initially founded as the College of the Thai Chamber of Commerce in 1940, initial operations were halted due to the second world war, closing the college until 1963 when it reopened. Developing its two year business curriculum into one of four years the following year, it would be officially recognized by the Private College Act by 1970, and later officially accredited as a University on October 24, 1984, formally to be known as the University of Thai Chamber of Commerce, or UTCC.
Being directly affiliated with the Thai Chamber of Commerce, many of UTCC lecturers are proclaimed business and executive men and women operating in Thailand and the greater ASEAN region. UTCC campus is located in North Central Bangkok along Vipawadi Rangsit Road near Lad Prao intersection, with student oriented businesses and facilities within easy access to the campus.
Its International Programs instructed in English include:
- Bachelor of Accountancy (B. Acc.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business Management (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management (B.B.A.)
- Master of Business Administration in International Business Management (M.B.A.)
- Master of International Business Economics (M.I.B.E.)
- Master and/or Doctoral of Economics (dual program: M.A. and Ph.D.)
University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce
Office of International Programs
10/F, Building 7,
126/1 Vibhavadee-Rangsit Road, Dindaeng,
Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Tel:(+662)697-6130-1 Fax:+(+662) 697-6132