Bangkok University International College, or BUIC is one of Thailand’s most considerable international university choices for many. With its easily identifiable-recognizable name, relatively affordable tuition fees, and diversity of international exchange programs and partnerships (see link below) seeing a handful of incoming and outgoing students every term , BUIC is a top choice for many Thai and international students looking to pursue an international education at an accredited university while making many friends from across the globe .
BUIC’s campus is located at Kluay Naam Thai intersection แยกกล้วยน้ำไทย on Rama IV road of Klong Toei district, in the heart of the Thai capital, within prime access to transport, mass transit, accommodations, shopping, and entertainment, making it more ideal for urbanites; Compared to most other international universities located out of the way of mass transit e.g. skytrain, in the suburbs and/or upcountry, away from everything, BUIC is right in the middle of all the action.
Full time undergraduate programs include:
- B.B.A. in Marketing
- B.B.A. in Entrepenuriship
- B.A. in Communication Arts
- B.A. in Hotel & Tourism Management
- B.A. in Business English
- B.T. in Graphic Design & Multimedia
Full time graduate programs include:
- M.A. in Communication Arts
- Doctoral in Business Administration (Joint with Nebraska University at Lincoln)
- Doctoral in Communication Arts (Joint with Ohio University)