In an ICT age of revolutionary communication evolution, the demand for modern people and data skills increases. Communication discipline is broad, which ultimately umbrellas fields such as Media, Journalism, Publishing, Psychology, PR, Advertising, Broadcasting, Politics, and general Culture and Language fields. Following is a listing of international graduate programs in Thailand specific to the Communication field:
Graduate Level Communication Programs Degee Key
- M.A. = Master of Arts
- M.Sc. = Master of Science
- M.B.A. = Master of Business Administration
- M.Ed. = Master of Education
- P.h.D. = Doctor of Philosophy
- Assumption University ‘s School of Psychology offers M.A. and P.h.D. in Counseling Psychology, and M.A. for Individual and Family Studies. School of Science & Technology offers M. Sc. and P.h.D. in Information Technology and Telecommunications Science and a M. Sc. in Data Management & Analysis, while the School of Engineering offering a M.Sc. in Broadband Telecommunications and Telecommunications Management, and finally, the Graduate School of Education offers M. Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction and Educational Administration, and a P.h.D. in Educational Leadership.
- Bangkok University IC offers M.A. in Communication Arts as well as a P.h.D program which is collaborated with Ohio University in the USA.
- Chulalongkorn University International Faculty of Arts offer an M.A. and P.h.D. in Thai Studies, and a M.A. French for the Business World as well as Chinese as a Foreign Language. Graduate School offers M.A. in Cultural Management and European Studies, as well as M.A. and P.h.D. in English as an International Language, and a M.A. in Southeast Asian Studies.
- Rhamkhamhaeng University Institute of International Studies Faculty of English and Arts in Mass Communication offer M.A. in Communicative English and Mass Communication.
- Siam University IC Faculty of Business Administration offer M.B.A. and P.h.D. in Managing IT for Business
- Thammasat University ‘s Faculty of Political Science offers a M.A. in International Relations while Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology offers a M. Sc. and P.h.D. in both Information Technology and in Telecommunications. And Language Institute offer M.A. in Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) and English for Career.
Certificate – Diploma
- Assumption University ‘s Graduate School of Education offer a Graduate Diploma in Teacher Education
- Thammasat University ‘s Language Institute offer Graduate Diploma in Teaching English as Foreign Language (TEFL) and English for Career, and Pridi Banomyong IC offers a Certificate in Thai Studies