Following is a listing of undergraduate level (four year degree) International-English language programs in Thailand related to Business Administration, Finance, Management, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business Law and Taxation. Whether planning to set up a SME, Import-Export business, or join a large Multinational Corporation, the following Business courses in Thailand may be ideal:
Undergraduate Level Business Degree Key
- B.B.A. = Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.A. = Bachelor of Arts
- B.Econ. = Bachelor of Economics
- B.B. Econ.= Bachelor of Business Economics
- B. Acc. = Bachelor of Accountancy
- Assumption University School of Management offers B.B.A in Accounting, Business information Systems, Finance and Banking, Hospitality and Tourism Industry, Industrial Management, Management, Marketing, Property Valuation Management, and Real Estate. Its School of Risk Management offers B.B.A. in Life Insurance and Property & Casualty Insurance. Also available from their School of Economics is a B. B. Econ.
- Bangkok University IC offers B.B.A in Entrepreneurship and Marketing
- Chulalongkorn University International Faculty of Commerce & Accountancy offer B.B.A in Accounting and International Business Management, and its Faculty of Economics offers a B.A. in Economics.
- Kasem Bundit University Faculty of Business Administration offer B.B.A. in Business Computer, Marketing, and Management
- Mahidol University IC offer B.B.A. in Business Economics, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Marketing, and Tourism & Hospitality Management
- IIS Ramkhamhaeng University offers B.B.A. in General Management, Money & Banking, International Business, and Marketing.
- Rangsit University IC offers a B.B.A. in International Business as well as Hospitality & Tourism Management, and a B.Econ. in Economics
- Siam University IC Faculty of Business Administration offer B.B.A. in International Business and Hotel & Tourism Management
- STIU Faculty of Business Administration offer B.B.A. in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems Management, International Business Management, Management, Marketing & Brand Management, and Airline Business Management. Faculty of Liberal Arts offer B.A. in Business Communication.
- Thammasat University Faculty of Commerce & Accountancy offer B.B.A in Business Administration, and Faculty of Economics offers a Bachelor of Economics (B. Econ.) in Economics
- UTCC International offers B. Acc. and a B.B.A. in International Business Management and Marketing Management