Following is a listing of graduate level (e.g. Master and Doctoral) International programs in Thailand related to Business Administration, Finance, Management, and Economics, Business Law and Taxation. Whether planning to set up a SME, Import-Export business, or join a large Multinational Corporation, Business courses in Thailand may be ideal:
Graduate Level Degree Key
- M.B.A. = Master of Business Administration
- M.A. = Master of Arts
- M.Sc. = Master of Science
- M.M. = Master of Management
- M.Econ. = Master of Economics
- M.I.B.E. = Master of International Business Economics
- L.L.M. = Master of Law
- L.L.D. = Doctor of Law
- Ph.D. = Doctor of Philosophy
- AIT School of Management offers M.B.A., Executive M.B.A. in Human Resource Management via its Bangkok campus, as well as International M.B.A. via its Vietnam Campus
- Assumption University‘s Graduate School of Management offers M.Sc. in Supply Chain Management and Financial Economics, as well as a Ph.D. in Business Administration. Its Graduate School of Business also offers M.B.A. in Business Administration and Tourism Management, as well as M.M. and Diploma of Management in Organization Development. Its School of Law offers L.L.M. in Business Law and Taxation Law, as well as a L.L.D. in Business Law.
- Bangkok University IC Graduate School offers M.B.A., and Ph.D. in Business Administration, a joint Doctoral program with University of Nebraska at Lincoln (UNL)
- Chulalongkorn University International Faculty of Commerce & Accountancy offer M.M. in International Business Management and a Ph.D. in Business Administration. Its Faculty of Economics offers M.A. in International Economics & Finance, Business & Managerial Economics, Labor Economics & Human Resource Management, M. Sc. in Health Economics and Environmental & Natural Resource Economics, as well as a Ph.D. in Economics. Additionally, its Sasin Graduate Institute offers M.Sc. in Human Resource Management, M.B.A., M.Sc., and P.h.D. in Business Administration, and finally an M.B.A. in Management. Faculty of Law offers L.L.M. in Business Law.
- Kasem Bundit University offer a M.B.A. in Business Administration
- Mahidol University IC offers a M.B.A. in Business Administration and Master in Management (M.M.) in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- IIS Ramkhamhaeng University weekend Graduate School offers M.B.A. (online program available), a Ph.D. in Business Administration as well as M.Econ.
- Siam University Graduate School offer M.B.A. in Marketing, Managing Information Technology, International Business, Hotel & Tourism Management, and General Management, and a Ph.D. in Managing IT for Business, collaborated with Pittsburgh University.
- STIU Graduate School offers M.B.A. in Business Administration, Airline & Airport Management, and Hotel & Tourism Management
- Thammasat University Faculty of Commerce & Accountancy offer M.B.A, M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Business Administration, Marketing, and/or Finance, Faculty of Economics offers both M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Economics.
- UTCC International offer a M.I.B.E. as well as a M.B.A. in International Business Management and finally a dual program offering both a M.A. and Ph.D. in Economics
Certificate – Diploma
- Chulalongkorn University International Sasin Graduate Institute offers a graduate diploma in Human Resource Management
- Assumption University‘s Graduate School of Business offer graduate Diploma of Management in Organization Development.